I’m really looking forward to Autumn/Winter fashion, even if it means saying goodbye to the (short lived) UK sunshine. When it comes to Autumn clothes I love big jumpers and sweatshirts with skinny trousers or leggings, paired with either ankle boots or brogue-style shoes. Here’s some of the things currently sitting in my online basket, clothes and more (of course there had to be something food orientated in there)…
1. Body Shop Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask – When it comes to face masks, I tend to stick to clay masks having oily/super shiny skin. The clay in the mask works to reduce excess oil, and the “ions” are supposed to draw out impurities.
2. Kate Spade Bangle – I mostly wear silver jewellery, but I love a dainty bracelet or bangle. Kate Spade have some lovely watches at the moment too.
3. Paperchase Vintage Postcard Lunch Boxes – Pretty packed lunch boxes, to add a bit of colour to lunchtime. I’m thinking the bigger box for porridge oats or yoghurt, and the smaller one for other snacks.
4. Mango Flowy Long Skirt – I’m still a big fan of Khaki, and Mango have a great AW15 collection. Perfectly paired with ankle boots and a black suede jacket.
5. H&M Suede Boots – I‘ll need them for the Mango skirt, right? I’m not big on fringing on shoes or boots, but I love this more subtle design.
6. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser – I know a few people who use Cetaphil, and swear by it. Because I use a lot of mattifying products, I want to introduce something that also lightly hydrates my skin.
7. ASOS Leather Flat Shoes – These also come in black, but the brown reminds me of a pair of brogues I had, but with the cut out detail.
8. Topshop Burgundy Cord Jamie Jeans – My mum used to dressed me in Gap cord trousers a lot as a child, and I guess I still can’t part with them. I’m also after a navy blue pair- all about the cords.