IT’S CHRISTMAAAAAAS – Slade
When I’m creating my Wish Lists, it’s usually full of things I’m lusting after and want to share but of course with the hope that other people might be interested too… So my Christmas Gift Guide has much more variety, whether you’re stuck for a present for your Mum or your Boyfriend who doesn’t want anything but you know he does and you definitely can’t not buy him something because that’s mean and then what will get you…
- Adventures Set of Notebooks The perfect gift for someone who loves to stay organised, or maybe needs a bit more help on that side of things…
- Dune Travel Set Animal Print is everywhere at the moment and this is a nice subtle take on the trend. If you’re feeling generous, maybe throw in a trip too?
- Rococo Cat That Got The Cream Ganache Box Rococo is a bespoke Chocolate brand and their website will have you dribbbbbbling. The chocolates in this set and the cute packaging make a great gift.
- Mac Enchanted Eve Eyes I’ve spent a lot of time trying to find the right neutral eyeshadow palette and if you’re girlfriend is a Mac or makeup lover, this is a must have.
- How To Get Away With Murder Season 1 My new favourite series. Shonda Rhimes is everything and that’s all you need to know.
- Urbanears Humlan Headphones Headphones on someone’s Christmas List? The Urbanears Humlan Headphones come without the huge price tag without loosing the quality. Available in lots of different colours – you can pop them in the wash too!
- Amazon Fire Stick – In my opinion, better than the Chromecast and more apps. No more HDMI cables and more lazy days.
- Gold and Glass Mini Photo Frame – Oliver Bonas is a great stop for gift shopping, so have a browse of the website. This frame was one of my favourite items. Good great for a new homeowner.
- Chocolate and Gin Collection – This isn’t just any Gin. It’s Cocoa Gin! Plus a side of chocolate.